Adam is in Ireland this summer interning with Dr. O'Gorman ~ here is a recent story that he shared with us!
I just wanted to bring you "up to speed" with what is happening in Ireland so that you can continue to be informed and pray intelligibly (not that I don't think you don't do this already :) ). Speaking of "up to speed," I found myself driving a little quicker than the speed limit this afternoon...NO, I didn't get "caught" - it was an accident though :) I was going 70 kph in a 50 kph section...oops. Please continue to pray as I drive. I got in my first accident today :( I was slowing down and smushed it! BUMMER. Thankfully the smushed item was only a pole underneath the car tire :) Please pray as I drive :) (OR pray that I don't drive - lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment