Tina and Stephen's picture on the bridal shower cake.
Tina - the beaming bride-to-be!!!
Tina - among her many gifts and 100 balloons!
It looked like a beautiful shower. Sorry I missed it.Cindy
Tina, you look great! Only a little over a week until the wedding! :D Love ya! Jack
YAY! You updated! Luv all the pictures! You should post some from Chris and Laura's wedding too! Luv ya
Hey Tina, You don't look happy enough :) JJ Could your smile get any bigger?!!! I'm so excited for you and Stephen. Can't wait until next week. Love ya, Abs
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It looked like a beautiful shower. Sorry I missed it.
Cindy
Tina, you look great! Only a little over a week until the wedding! :D Love ya! Jack
YAY! You updated! Luv all the pictures! You should post some from Chris and Laura's wedding too! Luv ya
Hey Tina,
You don't look happy enough :) JJ Could your smile get any bigger?!!! I'm so excited for you and Stephen. Can't wait until next week.
Love ya, Abs
Post a Comment